FW: Web Developer Needs Survey by MDN

Folks,

Please see below the info about MDN survey, and thanks in advance for your consideration.
Vlad

From: Marie-Claire Forgue <mcf@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 5:45 AM
To: chairs@w3.org
Cc: Dominique Hazaël-Massieux <dom@w3.org>; Marie-Claire Forgue <mcf@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Web Developer Needs Survey by MDN

Dear chairs,

The survey is now out!
    https://qsurvey.mozilla.com/s3/Developer-Needs-Assessment-2019

Please relay it to your groups, teams and developers network(s) [1][2][3]. The survey is  available in 9 languages: Arabic, Spanish, English, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian.

[1] https://hacks.mozilla.org/2019/07/mdn-web-developer-designer-survey/

[2] https://www.w3.org/blog/2019/07/the-mdn-developer-and-designer-survey-2019/

[3] https://twitter.com/w3cdevs/status/1151244163595296768

Thank you.