From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 1:04 PM
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: Minutes, 31 Jan Fonts WG call

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.w3.org_2019_01_31-2Dwebfonts-2Dminutes.html&d=DwICaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=jb2T9D8Np5j0t1X2JtGDVMxJyD5fvLoEPxzRs46vOK4UfGfOrlVsyuleed6YRZk5&m=Q4QqEg1dPzjAal95SWoQ_zkq0YrtPU0fvHc0SkWOu8w&s=8req9WjB9I4-1DJ1mX4KeYquzQDT_C7IdMtE0vIO_Ko&e=

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus

This email has been scanned for spam and viruses. Visit the following link to report this email as spam:
https://us-spambrella.cloud-protect.net/index01.php?mod_id=11&mod_option=logitem&mail_id=1548957842-nnGwxO83u-CH&r_address=vladimir.levantovsky%40monotype.com&report=