From: Jason Pamental <jason@rwt.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 9:55 AM
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Web Fonts Working Group call

Hi all,

Has our call been officially move to tomorrow at 12pm (Eastern)/9am Pacific? I seem to recall that was the consensus but I still have the old invite on my calendar for today.

Jason

Jason Pamental
designer, strategist, tinkerer & typographer

jason@rwt.io<mailto:jason@rwt.io>
m: 401.743.4406
http://rwt.io<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__rwt.io&d=DwMFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=jb2T9D8Np5j0t1X2JtGDVMxJyD5fvLoEPxzRs46vOK4UfGfOrlVsyuleed6YRZk5&m=9ncel3AbyIwl5MONFj26nwOyX4HSRo_Qk_DRU2nPujg&s=d_Xh4i91hpUrrtLlNHJQs-UcuZ7Kgyw2AACJTAKdagM&e=>

Author of ‘Responsive Typography: Using Type Well on the Web’, available from O’Reilly: http://bit.ly/rwtbook<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_rwtbook&d=DwMFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=jb2T9D8Np5j0t1X2JtGDVMxJyD5fvLoEPxzRs46vOK4UfGfOrlVsyuleed6YRZk5&m=9ncel3AbyIwl5MONFj26nwOyX4HSRo_Qk_DRU2nPujg&s=OBm64dPQka9QYejs2rerFIY2B1utKU2jLueHqlb7ENE&e=>