Re: Agenda for WebFonts WG call Apr. 25

Link to a Google doc draft: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LURHYnEZ3YxKw7U0twytx4xWRTinAWXPIYy-yZXYWGw/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LURHYnEZ3YxKw7U0twytx4xWRTinAWXPIYy-yZXYWGw/edit?usp=sharing>

(Anyone with the link can comment, and I certainly will welcome them!)

I’ll leave this up until tomorrow and then will remove it once I bring it over to my newsletter.

Jason

Jason Pamental
designer, strategist, tinkerer & typographer

jason@rwt.io
m: 401.743.4406
http://rwt.io

Helping teams and brands speak more powerfully through better, faster typography on the web.

Author of ‘Responsive Typography: Using Type Well on the Web’, available from O’Reilly: http://bit.ly/rwtbook <http://bit.ly/rwtbook>

Want tips and news about web typography in your inbox? Sign up for my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/ghd9b9 <http://eepurl.com/ghd9b9>