From: mmaxfield@apple.com <mmaxfield@apple.com>
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2019 9:24 PM
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda+ this week

I have some analysis results from analyzing a file-based approach. There’s a lot to talk about.

-Myles

This email has been scanned for spam and viruses. Visit the following link to report this email as spam:
https://us-spambrella.cloud-protect.net/index01.php?mod_id&mod_option=gitem&mail_id54773104-suGwrqo8_YaW&r_address=adimir.levantovsky%40monotype.com&report=