Re: Telcon today?

Not that this requires attention on a call, but just to note that the
Font WG request for transition to Proposed Recommendation was discussed
in late December, and approved.

I have done the necessary preparation, and the Proposed Recommendation
will be published tomorrow, Thursday 11th.

On 10-Jan-18 17:06, Levantovsky, Vladimir wrote:

> Hello WG,
>
> Happy New Year! I hope you had wonderful and relaxing holidays, and
> are now ready to tackle new challenges and make things happen.
>
> During our last 2017 telcon (on Dec. 13, see
> http://www.w3.org/2017/12/13-webfonts-minutes.html
> <http://www.w3.org/2017/12/13-webfonts-minutes.html>) we decided to
> postpone our next call until Jan. 10, which is today, scheduled at 1
> pm PST / 4 pm Eastern / 22:00 CET.
>
> Our agenda is light – we do need to discuss new work items related to
> font / glyph streaming, which we touched upon both during the F2F in
> November and at the last telcon, but it would be desirable to have a
> preliminary nod of approval for this activity from all current members
> (and those in particular that may hold a relevant IP).
>
> Are we ready for this? I’d love to have a call today, but I don’t want
> it to be just a formality – substantive discussion would definitely
> take priority over routine schedule. As a brief straw poll, please
> respond to this email and let us know whether you are available for
> the call today.
>
> Thank you,

Chris Lilley
@svgeesus
Technical Director @ W3C
W3C Strategy Team, Core Web Design
W3C Architecture & Technology Team, Core Web & Media