Re: Conference call next week

On 2018-02-21 9:30 AM, Levantovsky, Vladimir wrote:
> It sounds like March 14^th would be the first available date for a
> call, since you’re traveling next week, and I will be out (and at
> another meeting during the call time) the week after.

14 March works for me.

JH

--

John Hudson
Tiro Typeworks Ltd    www.tiro.com

NOTE: In the interests of productivity, I am currently
dealing with email on only two days per week, usually
Monday and Thursday unless this schedule is disrupted
by travel. If you need to contact me urgently, please
use some other method of communication. Thank you.