Re: Preliminary roll call (was RE: Call for F2F agenda items!) - RESPONSE NEEDED!

On 31-Oct-17 14:55, Levantovsky, Vladimir wrote:
> Hi Ken,
>
> Google has offered to host the meeting at their MTV location on
> November 9, the exact time isn’t set yet but considering the light
> agenda we can start at about lunch time and be done by late afternoon
> / early evening.

I can do that (I have a hard conflict on Thursday morning, SVG WG is
meeting) but should be able to make a later lunch start.

> If we get more responses and agenda+ topics to consider we can revise
> the time later this week.
>
> On my end - the two agenda items would be
> 1) the current status of WOFF2 implementations / CTS, and

Yes, in particular what to do regarding authoring tools (see separate mail)

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus