From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 4:40 PM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: Telcon tomorrow, Wednesday May 10

Hello WG,

We collectively managed to survive the month of April without a single WG call! While I do not necessarily consider this “an accomplishment”, this is definitely something we can talk about, and the best chance to do it would be during the time of our regularly scheduled WebEx call tomorrow.

While we are at it, we should also chat about few remaining issues [1,2] that were reported but, to my knowledge, not yet addressed. I am _really_ looking forward to be proven wrong on this! We should also revisit the CTS status and WOFF2 tests in general – these are the only few items that hold us back in our quest to get the WOFF2 to a proposed recommendation status.

Looking forward to hearing your voices tomorrow!
Vlad

[1] https://github.com/google/woff2/issues/53

[2] https://github.com/google/woff2/issues/55

When:

US West Coast - 07:00

US East Coast - 10:00

Central Europe - 16:00

IRC channel is #webfonts, irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webfonts

or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webfonts
(We will be using IRC for scribing)

Meeting Number: 643 290 587

To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m7579057370a3653583a73b721487f64e
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. Click "Join".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m3b5c75fb0957018e465af296a36c8e07

To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000

Access code:643 290 587
Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,643290587#

For assistance
1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

Vladimir

Levantovsky

Director, Standards & Technology Strategy

600 Unicorn Park Drive 3rd Floor

Woburn

,

Massachusetts

01801

United States

Telephone +1 (781) 970 6088<tel:+1%20(781)%20970%206088>

monotype.com<http://www.monotype.com/>