Re: Telcon today

As regards <http://test.csswg.org/harness/results/woff2_dev/grouped/>, I have a couple of questions:

The tests listed under “WebKit” are being run on Chrome, which means they are representative of Blink but not necessarily WebKit, correct? [I’m guessing the column header is being derived from the User Agent string.]

It looks like the WebKit coverage is quite low, presumably due to the metadata test rows that are green but unpopulated. Why is the passed percentage also low? I would think that an implementation could have minimal coverage but a high pass rate for the tests that have been run.