From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 2:56 PM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: No telcons until April 26th

Folks,

In light of the recent discussions about the CTS failures and considering previously reported woff2 reference implementation issues [1,2], I think it makes sense to postpone the call tomorrow until the issues are resolved so that the UA tests can be run again.

Unfortunately, this means that we won't be on the call for quite some time - I will be traveling starting next week for ISO SC29/WG11 and CSS meetings and won't be back until last week of April.

Let's give the WG email list a good workout in the meantime, I don't think there are any remaining issues that require much discussion so the email would work fine.

Thank you,
Vlad

[1] https://github.com/google/woff2/issues/53

[2] https://github.com/google/woff2/issues/55