Re: A proposal for the upcoming W3C meeting in Warsaw (September 12th, 2016)

Resending in advance of the face-to-face meeting this coming Monday.
Looking forward to seeing everyone in Warsaw!

If you are unable to meet in the Google lobby @ 11:30AM, no worries.  Just
let me know in advance and then ask the receptionist to email/IM me when
you arrive.  We will not let you go hungry...   :)

-----------------

Hello working group,

In an earlier meeting we had discussed meeting at the Google Warsaw office
for the upcoming face-to-face meeting.  To explore this further together,
here is a proposal for the day for consideration:

W3C Web Fonts working group meeting in Warsaw Poland

* When *

Monday, September 12th 2016 @ 11:30AM CET (local time)

Meet in the lobby @ 11:30AM, to start with lunch and then meetings through
the afternoon.

* Where *

Google Warsaw
Warsaw Financial Center
Emilii Plater 53
00-113 Warszawa
Poland

Map: https://goo.gl/maps/KsRJor4nuRN2

* Directions from the ATypI 2016 conference hotel *

A ~10 minute walk from:
The Westin Warsaw, Jana Pawla II 21, 00-854 Warszawa, Poland

Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/FX6nxcA75rr

* Hangout (joining remotely) *

If you are unable to attend in person, please email me in advance such that
I could add you to the Google Hangout (to start after lunch, likely at
12:30PM or so).