From: David Kuettel [mailto:kuettel@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 1:25 AM
To: Behdad Esfahbod
Cc: Levantovsky, Vladimir; Chris Lilley; WebFonts WG
Subject: Re: F2F straw poll (was: ATypI and TPAC)

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad@google.com<mailto:behdad@google.com>> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com<mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com>> wrote:
Ok, thank you all,
Further to my previous email, a more thorough look at the ATypI conference programme reveals that the full day of Tuesday, Sep. 13 is dedicated 100% to the typography and calligraphy workshops - no presentations are scheduled on that day:
https://www.atypi.org/conferences/atypi-warsaw-2016/programme/activity?a=613

https://www.atypi.org/conferences/atypi-warsaw-2016/workshops-at-pjait

So, if we decide that workshop participation isn’t something the WG members are planning to sign up to, having the WG meeting on Tuesday, Sep. 13 is still an option which may help with making travel arrangements easier and reduce the travel expenses by eliminating one extra day from the itinerary.

By show of virtual hands - do any of you plan to attend ATypI workshops?

Having the W3C web fonts working group meeting on Tuesday sounds good to me.  But Monday would work as well.

I was hoping to attend one, but in reality I probably end up working on my slides on Tuesday... So, indifferent for me.

That said, wouldn't most people travel earlier to be there for the weekend? :D

Thank you,
Vlad