From: sysbot+ipp@w3.org [mailto:sysbot+ipp@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 2:08 PM
To: Levantovsky, Vladimir; chris@w3.org; singer@apple.com
Cc: w3c-archive@w3.org
Subject: Apple, Inc. has joined the WebFonts Working Group

  Dear Advisory Committee Representative, Chair, and Team Contact,

On August 11, 2016, 18:05  UTC, Apple, Inc. joined the WebFonts Working Group as requested by its Advisory Committee Representative David Singer.
The following commitments were made:
- to have reviewed the WebFonts Working Group charter [1]
- to have reviewed the W3C Patent Policy, in particular the section on licensing obligations for Working Group Participants (section 3.1 [2])
- to agree to all of the provisions of the W3C Patent Policy, including the commitment to comply with the W3C RF licensing requirements Advisory Committee representatives can nominate participants or change the nominated participants to this group, please use:
https://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/44556/change

For more information on WebFonts Working Group participation, see:
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/44556/status

1. https://www.w3.org/groups/w3cgroups/44556/charter

2. http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Patent-Policy-20040205/#sec-W3C-RF-license

This message has been sent by the W3C Working Group Management System.