Re: CSS support for font collections

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 8:59 PM, Ken Lunde <lunde@adobe.com> wrote:

> Behdad,
>
> Without a 'name' table, dealing with fonts collections feels a bit like
> rolling dice...

The CSS is typically autogenerated; the generator can look-up the names and
do the correct mapping.

Anyway, it's not worth than hardcoding "ss08" in your CSS anyway...  I
suggested feature names be used for those but daggett didn't like that for
some reason I didn't understand.  I still think that should be done.