Re: Status update?

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 6:41 AM, Levantovsky, Vladimir <
Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com> wrote:

> Thank you Chris for the update.
> I think that we should probably postpone the call until end of August
> (31st, two weeks from now) and utilize email list as you suggested.
> Enjoy your vacation!

Thank you Vlad and Chris.  That sounds like a great plan.

To continue the discussion around the face-to-face meeting (logistics), let
me send a follow up proposal to the list to explore meeting at the Google
Warsaw office.

Wishing you all a wonderful summer!