Re: CSS support for font collections

We talked about this with John Daggett and Jonathan Kew before.  From CSS's
point of view this is unambiguously specified [0]:

Fragment identifiers are used to indicate which font to load. If a
container format lacks a defined fragment identifier scheme,
implementations should use a simple 1-based indexing scheme (e.g.
"font-collection#1" for the first font, "font-collection#2" for the second
font).

src: url(fonts/simple.woff);   /* load simple.woff relative to
stylesheet location */
src: url(/fonts/simple.woff);  /* load simple.woff from absolute location */
src: url(fonts.svg#simple);    /* load SVG font with id 'simple' */

[0] https://www.w3.org/TR/css-fonts-3/