Re: Status update?

On 2016-08-09 18:14, Levantovsky, Vladimir wrote:

> Hello WebFonts WG Folks,
>
> How are you? Are you getting the most out of what vacation season has
> to offer utilizing it “to its full potential” ^(W3C TM) ? J
>
> (I have taken a couple of short breaks, and I will be on a
> mini-vacation next week.)

I'm on vacation from yesterday until the 25th (although working a little
as needed) and then at a conference.

I have tried (unsuccessfully) to use the CSS Working Group test harness
to run the WOFF2 User Agent tests and to collect the results into an
implementation report.

I opened an issue for the things that caused this to fail
https://github.com/w3c/woff2-tests/issues/9

Maybe that could be discussed on the list? I think both of these are
easy fixes, I wasn't confident enough to leap in and modify the Python
however.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus