Re: WOFF-ACTION-175: Add description of tradeoffs in cff preprocessing (desub, etc)

lgtm.  Currently you wrote that desub increases font size by ~10%.  I think
Jungshik observed up to 50% for more geometric (Hangul?) fonts.  Might be
better to mention something to that effect, to make it more clear that it
shouldn't be automatically enabled.

Jungshik, can you share what you found for the worst case?