From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 4:28 PM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Cc: Behdad Esfahbod (behdad@google.com); Jungshik Shin (jungshik@google.com); Ken Lunde (lunde@adobe.com)
Subject: Telcon reminder and agenda for May 20

Hello fellow WG participants,

Let us have our regularly scheduled telcon tomorrow at:

US West Coast - 13:00
US East Coast - 16:00
Central Europe - 22:00

Zakim telephone bridge:

+1.617.761.6200 (Boston)

or

>From your SIP phone: zakim@voip.w3.org<sip:zakim@voip.w3.org>

with conference code 3668 ("FONT") followed by '#' sign.

(Instructions on how to connect using SIP:

     http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP)

IRC channel is #webfonts, irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webfonts

or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webfonts

Agenda:

-          Proposed spec changes:

1)      'hmtx' pre-processing;

2)      CFF de-subroutinization - benefits/complexity and related compression gains.

-          Updates on CTS development (if any)

-          F2F agenda proposals (planning for either 1 or 2-day event)

-          AOB

Thank you,