From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 2:19 PM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: Telcon reminder and agenda for Wed. May 13

Hello WG,

We will have our regularly scheduled call tomorrow at:
US West Coast - 07:00

US East Coast - 10:00

Central Europe - 16:00

Zakim telephone bridge:

+1.617.761.6200 (Boston)

or

>From your SIP phone: zakim@voip.w3.org<sip:zakim@voip.w3.org>

with conference code 3668 ("FONT") followed by '#' sign.

(Instructions on how to connect using SIP:

     http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP)

IRC channel is #webfonts, irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webfonts

or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webfonts

Agenda:

-          Upcoming changes in telcon machinery and functionality (Zakim will be replaced by WebEx, details to follow);

-          Updates on various issues (CTS development, hmtx pre-processing, CFF de-sub / re-sub work and associated compression gains);

-          F2F planning and agenda proposals - bring the issues you want to see added to the meeting agenda;

-          AOB

Talk to you soon,