Re: New version of the WOFF2 spec posted

Love the pseudo-code. Use of semi-colons to end statements seems
inconsistent.

The new glyph decoding is much more readable to my eye at least. Couple of
very minor issues:

There is a typo nControus (in glyph decoding)

Empty and composite glyphs specify nContour value but simple does not;
maybe add the (nCounter > 0) to first statement for decoding simple glyphs?