Re: Updated evaluation report

Thank you for updating the Evaluation Report Chris!

On the topic of decompression performance, we have been tracking this to
date with
Action 116 (Decoder performance analysis on mobile devices), with a target
of late April.

https://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/track/actions/116

The quick update is that Chrome (v42) has been instrumented to gather
samples of both
the WOFF 1.0 and WOFF 2.0 decode times, and now we are just waiting for the
release
to reach Stable.  Once in wide use, we would be able to drill into the
samples by device
type (desktop, mobile, etc).  We're all eagerly anticipating the results!