RE: Telcon agenda for Jan. 14

Thank you Raph, hope that you will be able to resolve all the issues soon and looking forward to seeing the spec updates from you.
Cheers,
Vlad

From: Raph Levien [mailto:raph@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 1:57 PM
To: Levantovsky, Vladimir
Cc: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: Re: Telcon agenda for Jan. 14

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to beg off this week, and also slip my deliverables. I've been juggling way too many things, both work and personal, and am feeling overloaded. Language for nominal size and collections are at the top of my queue, and I'll do my best to get them done soon and send them out to the list for discussion.

Apologies,

Raph