Re: Top-Level Media Type for Fonts: Analysis for the upcoming proposal

Here is the beginnings of a proposal for a new top-level media type for
fonts.

*Media Type Proposal for Fonts*
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ouLRbZhGb1ZeZPtmJriPAutNbSTPk-ZCdA_oWT-kitU/edit#

Please consider this a very rough draft.  Any and all feedback would be
greatly appreciated.  Thank you!