Re: Decoder tests

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 10:38:51PM +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> I’m starting to work on Decoder tests, but it is a bit unclear to me how
> they are supposed to be handled? Should they be handled like AT tests,
> i.e. just providing the WOFF files that should be run through the
> decoder? And may be also the input SFNT files for round trip tests?

The tests are almost done, but I have another question.

In the mustProduceOFF test [1], should a copy of the file format files
in the decoder tests, or just added a test case that is simply the note
in the test plan?

Regards,
Khaled

1. https://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/wiki/TestPlan20-Decoder#mustProduceOFF