Re: CFF table processing for WOFF2?

Thanks Ken and Vlad.

The first step would be to get a good corpus of CFF fonts.  After that, we
have all the bits and pieces to try.  There are quite a few combinations
(~10 to 20), but that's doable in a couple of weeks I would say, assuming I
can get help from Jungshik and Rod.

So, Ken, Vlad, which one of you can contribute a CFF corpus for testing
purposes for this project?

Cheers,

behdad