Small spec updates (was: Telcon agenda for Wed. April 15)

Hello Vlad,

> - Continue the discussion and finalize the conformance requirements [2];
>
> - Updates to the CTS plan document [3-5];

> [3]  https://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/wiki/TestPlan20-UserAgent
> [4]  https://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/wiki/TestPlan20-Format
> [5]  https://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/wiki/TestPlan20-AuthoringTool

I made a small update to the spec as follows:

- restore the conformance stylesheet
- correct IDs of two conformance statements, which were missing
  the conform- prefix

Those two conformance statements were also missing form the UA test
plan, so I added them. One is testable, one not (because it is a
SHOULD).

I checked (grep) that all the rest of the ids on conformance
statements have the conform- prefix. They do.

I'm working through the rest of the UA test plan now.

--
Best regards,
 Chris  Lilley