From: Cosimo Lupo [mailto:cosimo.lupo@daltonmaag.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 10:40 AM
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: typo in 255UInt16 data type example

Hi,

I've noticed a error in one of the examples provided for the 255UInt16 data type, at
http://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF2/spec/#conform-shouldBeShort

Where it says "the value 506 can be encoded as [255, 203], [254, 0], and [253, 1, 250]". I believe the first tuple should be [255, 253] and not [255, 203] -- the latter encodes the number 456.

Regards,

--

Cosimo Lupo
Font Development

Dalton Maag Ltd
9th Floor, Blue Star House,
234-240 Stockwell Road
London SW9 9SP United Kingdom
Direct: +44 7825 324360
London Office: +44 20 7924 0633

Passionate about type? Sign up to our newsletter<http://daltonmaag.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=e6ddfa40fb6f1d894aec3111d&id=45c81160f1>
[http://intra.daltonmaag.com/i/LogoCharcoalOnWhite.png]

Registered office:
Mutfords, Hare Street,
Buntingford, SG9 0ED, UK
Registered in England and Wales: 3103619
Privacy and Confidentiality Notice:

This is strictly confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please notify us as soon as possible and delete it from your system.