From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 9:49 AM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: Agenda for telcon Oct. 15

Hello WG,

Sorry for a late agenda, I thought I sent it yesterday and only now found it stuck in my outbox.

I will be traveling next week (and then off to the W3C TPAC in Santa Clara where some of us will meet), so this week's call may be our last chance to discuss all remaining open issues before then. Let's have our regularly scheduled telcon tomorrow at:

US West Coast - 07:00

US East Coast - 10:00

Central Europe - 16:00

Zakim telephone bridge:

+1.617.761.6200 (Boston)

or

>From your SIP phone: zakim@voip.w3.org<sip:zakim@voip.w3.org>

with conference code 3668 ("FONT") followed by '#' sign.

(Instructions on how to connect using SIP:

     http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP)

IRC channel is #webfonts, irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webfonts

or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webfonts

Agenda:

-          Review open and pending action items [1];

-          Review spec changes [2];

-          Review and update if necessary the CTS plan and test descriptions [3,4]:

New tests added (and test descriptions drafted for review and comments):

- user agents: conform-mustProduceOFF, conform-mustCalculateCheckSum, conform-mustRecalculateHeadCheckSum, conform-mustCalculateLoca,

- authoring tools: conform-mustCalculateOmitBBoxValues, conform-mustCalculateSetBBoxValues, conform-mustSetCompositeBBoxValues

-          Planning for a meetup / hangouts during the TPAC on Tuesday, Oct. 28.

-          AOB

Thank you,
Vlad

[1] http://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/track/