Re: Firefox "Intent to Implement" WOFF2

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 9:08 AM, Levantovsky, Vladimir <
Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com> wrote:

> Great, thank you Jonathan and Chris!

Wow, that is absolutely fantastic!  Great work Jonathan!

We will target enabling WOFF 2.0 support for Firefox (Gecko 35+) for Google
Fonts.

Vlad

To encourage the second rendering implementation, please consider voting
for the following:

https://wpdev.uservoice.com/forums/257854-internet-explorer-platform/suggestions/6510222-woff-2-0