From: "Roderick Sheeter" <rsheeter@google.com>
To: "WebFonts WG" <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 5:55:05 AM
Subject: Test collections

For verification of collection support it would be helpful to have a corpus
of test fonts. Does anyone have or know of a bunch of collection fonts I
could use, for the sole purpose of verifying they round-trip through woff2
correctly?

A bunch of open source ones would be ideal but I'm unaware of any such
collection of collections.

Cheers, Rod S.