From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 9:32 AM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: No telcon today

Hello WG,

We had an excellent F2F meeting last week during the W3C TPAC week [1], which also means that there are few more open action items to address [2]. I suggest that we take this week easy and cancel the telcon today; however I do expect us to be able to address the issues we outlined during the F2F/Hangouts session last week and renew the group activities on the email list and during the regular telcon next week.

As a brief recap - last week we agreed to postpone the transition of the spec to the Last Call in favor of finalizing the nominal size definition and also extending the WOFF2 to accommodate font collections. I am confident that this won't significantly affect our WOFF2 delivery schedule but will definitely improve the solution we will [eventually] deliver. Once the spec work is done, the CTS development will be our biggest priority and I'd really appreciate if we start getting ready for it sooner - the test descriptions are available for review [3-5] and would definitely benefit from your comments and suggested changes.

Thank you,
Vlad

[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/10/28-webfonts-minutes.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/track/actions/open