Re: First Public Working Draft (FPWD), any updates?

Hello David,

Tuesday, May 6, 2014, 5:39:28 PM, you wrote:

> Hello Chris,

> We were targeting publishing the FWPD on Thursday, May 1st (if I
> remember correctly).

We were. However, the document has to be in place and checked by the
staff contact to be pubrules compliant the day before publication, at
the latest. I got the document from Vlad at 23:30 on Wednesday. 1 and
2 May are public holidays (its the long spring weekend, in Europe and
many other countries).

> Are there any updates on this front?

I prepared the document today, got confirmation from the Webmaster
this evening, and it will be published on Thursday 8 May.

> Or according to the most recent Editor's draft, are we already (or
> almost) there?  It states "This is a First Public Working Draft of
> WOFF 2.0" with a date of May 8th.

Yes I was doing the edits in place (validity errors, etc) so the
editors draft would be in sync, before copying it over to where it
will be published. Now that is done, I will edit it to say Editors
Draft again.

--
Best regards,