From: kenjibaheux@google.com [mailto:kenjibaheux@google.com] On Behalf Of Kenji Baheux
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 1:51 AM
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: CORS support font font loading in different browsers

Just to let you know that I am on the side of supporting this and hereby confirm that it's on the web font roadmap for Chrome/Blink.

Unfortunately, I can't provide any ETA yet.
You can show your interest by starring the bug (essentially a vote) so that it gets adequately prioritized when we decide on what we ought to work on next.

Optionally, feel free to provide more context to demonstrate how much this is important for you on the bug (or keep discussing in this thread, if appropriate).
Alternatively, you can email me if you can't comment publicly.

Best,