From: David Kuettel [mailto:kuettel@google.com]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 8:49 PM
To: Sergey Malkin
Cc: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: CORS support font font loading in different browsers

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Sergey Malkin <sergeym@microsoft.com<mailto:sergeym@microsoft.com>> wrote:
Hello David,

Did you hear back from Chrome team? Same origin restriction is probably most important mechanism of protecting font IP on the Web, but it doesn't work if it is not working in one of the most used user agents.

Kenji-san found the following tracking bug for CORS support in Chrome:

This would be a great one to vote for (by staring) as I just did.

Thank you Sergey!

Thanks,
Sergey