From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 11:17 AM
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: Call for consensus on WOFF 2.0 Evaluation Report

Hello WG,

During the telcon today we discussed the updated draft of the Evaluation Report prepared by Chris Lilley [1]. We made a decision to publish it as a First Public Working Draft (see minutes at [2]). I would like to ask all WG members to review the Evaluation Report and, if you have any objections to publishing it as FPWD, please respond to this email with your comments by Wednesday next week, Jan. 15 2014.
If no objections are received by the specified date, the Evaluation Report FPWD will be published  the following day on January 16.

Thank you,
Vlad

[1] http://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/WOFF2ER/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2014/01/08-webfonts-minutes.html