Re: No telcon tomorrow (Wed., January 22)

Hello Vladimir,

> Sorry for a short notice, I have a scheduling conflict with another
> event that I have to attend and won’t be able to make it for our
> conference call this week.

That suits me since I discovered what the roaming charges are on my
cellphone here :(

>  We will reconvene next week to review the
> current status of the open action  items and firm up our near and long-term goals.

My regrets for next week, I have a solid week of face to face meetings
(CSS and SVG).

Vlad, if you could send a follow up email to the earlier call for
consensus for the evaluation report (declaring that hearing no
objections you declare consensus to publish), I can refer to that, get
approval for first public working draft and publish in the next slot
(this Thursday).

(snip - comments about editors draft of WOFF 2.0 moved to a separate
email).

--
Best regards,