Re: WOFF 2.0 (Brotli) Compression Update

Traditionally of course, compression algorithm names have always incorporated at least one or two Jewish surnames in some way, with some Russian names thrown in occasionally.

If the Brotli team doesn't have any Lempel or Ziv or at least Markov around, then we're in trouble.

Unless of course the expanded version of "Brotli" is actually "the Brin-Ottenberg-Lipschitz variable length chain deflation and juxstaposition algorithm".

Then we're fine :)

A.

Sent from my mobile phone.