From: Levantovsky, Vladimir
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 10:25 AM
To: 'Eben Sorkin'; Simon Daniels
Cc: Marina Chaccur; Barbara Jarzyna; Steph Scholten; Marleen Smit; secretariaat-erfgoed-UB; Mathieu Lommen
Subject: RE: WebFonts meeting

Hi all,

Thank you all for your help with meeting arrangements, I really appreciate it.
Just a heads-up for your information - the WebFonts WG group was notified that some of the key participants may not be able to make it for the meeting on Oct. 8th due to either existing travel arrangements or limited travel budget. We are currently having a discussion via email and I will also bring this up at the conference call later today - there was a proposal to reconsider the meeting date and location, and Google has offered to host the meeting at their office in Amsterdam where we will have an opportunity to include remote participants via video conferencing. I expect the final decision to be made today after the call, will keep you updated on everything.

Thanks again for your help!
Vladimir