Re: Telcon agenda for Wed. Sep.11

Hello Vladimir,

> We will have our regularly scheduled telcon tomorrow

My regrets this wek, I'm at a CSS WG meeting.

> -          Finalize the date and location for our next F2F meeting in Amsterdam.

Yes please because I need to book my tickets (and decide which AtypI
conference price suits) very soon.

> As you know, some of the group members won’t be able to make it for
> Oct. 8th meeting (as was the preliminary plan) and we considered
> different alternative dates for the meeting to accommodate as many
> participants as possible.  The first two days of the ATypI
> conference (Oct. 9 and 10) are busy with many interesting
> presentations and technical meetings, the day of Oct. 11 was proposed as an alternative.

I would be fine with the 11th.

> We also have a choice of venues for the meeting – using a room that
> would be provided by the conference host (still need to be
> confirmed, especially if we change the date!) vs. having the meeting
> in the Google Amsterdam office (requires  some commuting time but
> offers breakfast / lunch service and easy access to espresso machine!)

I'm happy to go with the majority decision here. If its a tie though, then my
vote was for the Google offices :)

> -          Updates on compression technology details and from WG
> members on the results of their internal investigation of new
> compression option / implementation (if available).

Looking forward to reading the minutes on that one.

--
Best regards,