Re: No telcon today & future F2F plans

On 28/8/13 16:47, Levantovsky, Vladimir wrote:

> FYI - I am in the process of arranging our next F2F meeting at ATypI.
> The conference starts on Wednesday, Oct. 9^th , the first day covers all
> technology tracks, Thursday and Friday offer some interesting topics and
> presentation I am sure many of us would like to attend, so in an attempt
> to avoid scheduling conflicts I think it would be most practical to have
> F2F meeting the day before, on Tuesday Oct. 8^th (which also happens to
> be my birthday, and having a F2F with the friends would be the best way
> to celebrate J). The only downside is that conference organizers do not
> have rooms booked on that day at the main venue, in order to avoid
> additional costs they are trying to arrange a room for us at the
> University of Amsterdam which is a short few minute walk from the hotel.
> Stay tuned for more news and please let me know if you are okay with the
> proposed schedule or if you would rather push the F2F day towards the
> end of the conference (it runs until Sunday, Oct. 13).

Just a note to let you know that I won't be able to make it to an
Amsterdam F2F if it's held on the 8th, as I arrive back in the UK from
California that same day. I could most probably be there if we decided
to move it towards the end of the conference. (But of course that may be
a worse option for other people.)

JK