Re: Notes from the f2f meeting in Portland

Correct, we would want to gather WOFF 1.0 vs. WOFF 2.0 (w/ Brotli)
comparison numbers.

For reference, here are the earlier numbers that we gathered for WOFF 1.0
vs. WOFF 2.0 (w/ LZMA):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webfonts-wg/2013Jun/0006.html

Once the tools have been updated w/ Brotli, we would want to gather the new
numbers.

Thank you.