Re: Telcon agenda for Wednesday, May 22nd

On 22/5/13 05:23, Levantovsky, Vladimir wrote:
> Hello WG,
>
> Let's try it again. Our conference bridge slot is still on Zakim
> schedule - we'll have a call tomorrow at our regular scheduled time

I'm currently in Taipei, which I believe means the call will be at
4AM... so once again, I'm afraid I probably won't make it - sorry.

> (see below for reference) and make another attempt to discussed news
> and updates we had for the past couple of weeks:
>
> -          Face to face meetings - proposed times and locations;
>
> -          Updates on the compression gain results;
>
> -          Updates for font compression tools (if any);

Regarding the code (from
https://code.google.com/p/font-compression-reference/), it looks like
internally this is relying on the SevenZip SDK to provide the actual
LZMA encoding - yes? (Or am I misunderstanding it?) There's no
independent implementation or documentation of the compression algorithm
besides the 7-Zip code?

What's the status of security-review, fuzz-testing, and general
maintenance of that code?

JK