RE: Conf. Call Agenda for Wed., May 15th

We seem to have lost our spot in Zakim schedule today. The bridge says that the conference pass code is invalid, I am on hold for an operator in hopes to fix this.
Stay tuned.

From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 2:06 PM
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: Conf. Call Agenda for Wed., May 15th

Hello WG,

Let's have a call tomorrow at our regular scheduled time (see below for reference) and make another attempt to discussed news and updates we had for the past couple of weeks:

-          Face to face meetings - proposed times and locations;

-          Updates on the compression gain results;

-          Updates for font compression tools (if any);

-          AOB

The call info and time:

US West Coast - 07:00

US East Coast - 10:00

Central Europe - 16:00

Japan - 23:00

Zakim telephone bridge:

+1.617.761.6200 (Boston)

or

>From your SIP phone: zakim@voip.w3.org<sip:zakim@voip.w3.org>

with conference code 3668 ("FONT") followed by '#' sign.

(Instructions on how to connect using SIP:

     http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP)

IRC channel is #webfonts, irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webfonts

or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webfonts

Thank you,