From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 10:09 AM
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: Conf. call today (Wednesday, May 8th)

Folks,

We will have a call today at our regular scheduled time (see below for reference) to discussed news and updates we had for the past couple of weeks:

-          Face to face meeting plans;

-          Updates on the compression gain results;

-          Updates for font compression tools;

-          AOB

The call info and time:

US West Coast - 13:00
US East Coast - 16:00
Central Europe - 22:00
Japan - 05:00 (next day)

Zakim telephone bridge:

+1.617.761.6200 (Boston)

or

>From your SIP phone: zakim@voip.w3.org<sip:zakim@voip.w3.org>

with conference code 3668 ("FONT") followed by '#' sign.

(Instructions on how to connect using SIP:

     http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP)

IRC channel is #webfonts, irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webfonts

or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webfonts

Thank you,
Vladimir