From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 11:22 AM
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: Telcon minutes, Wed. Jun 12th

http://www.w3.org/2013/06/12-webfonts-minutes.html

and as plain text below:
                               - DRAFT -

                 WebFonts Working Group Teleconference

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2013/06/12-webfonts-irc

Attendees

   Present
   Regrets
   Chair
          SV_MEETING_CHAIR

   Scribe
          Vlad

Contents

     * [3]Topics
     * [4]Summary of Action Items

   <trackbot> Date: 12 June 2013

   Sergei, are you going to call in as well?

   Sorry, I just saw your msg to the IRC

   For the records - zakim is deaf and blind (doesn't see anyone
   on the phone)

   On the phone - we have David, Jonathan and Vlad

   [5]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-font/2012JanMar/0002
   .html

      [5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-font/2012JanMar/0002.html

   For the IRC only participants - Discussing compression gain
   results and relative contributions that can be seen from
   preprocessing steps and use of LZMA

   JK - talking about risks introducing LZMA and potential
   vulnerability from that

   Sergei - have you had MS security team look at the LZMA code to
   see if this is usable for you?

   <sergeym> Sorry, I went offline for a few minutes

   Or rather, do you know if Sylvain had them to look at LZMA

   <sergeym> No, Sylvain didn't

   <sergeym> Matt Rakow is now taking over this work

   <MaRakow> hi :)

   taking over security analysis or webfonts in general?

   Hi Matt

   <MaRakow> TBD - sorry, I'm still quite new in this space

   discussing LZMA use and security concerns to be addressed

   still on the phone - discussed Monotype WFS compression results
   and now talking again about allocating some resources from each
   member to address LZMA concerns

   On the IRC were Jonathan, David, Sergei, Matt, Vlad

Summary of Action Items

   [End of minutes]