RE: Straw poll for our telcon tomorrow

Okay, thanks! Since it's the holiday time and the activity is light - we will skip the call tomorrow.

The only update I have is about Igor Pavlov who seem to be willing to help us with the LZMA work as part of the WOFF 2.0. He may also join us as an Invited Expert which should really help us move things forward quite a bit.

The F2F is all set for August 22 (all day) in Portland, please make sure to make the necessary arrangements, and I am looking forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,
Vlad