From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@MonotypeImaging.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:15 AM
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: FW: WebFonts WG kick-off and agenda for telcon Nov. 7

Hello WG,

Just  a reminder that we will have a telcon tomorrow at:

US West Coast - 07:00

US East Coast - 10:00

Central Europe - 16:00

Japan - midnight

Zakim telephone bridge:

+1.617.761.6200 (Boston)

+33.4.26.46.79.03  (Paris)

+44.203.318.0479   (London) or

>From your SIP phone: zakim@voip.w3.org<sip:zakim@voip.w3.org>

with conference code 3668 ("FONT") followed by '#' sign.

(Instructions on how to connect using SIP:

     http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP)

IRC channel is #webfonts, irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webfonts

or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webfonts

See agenda below, and since the final WOFF 1.0 PR review was closed on Nov. 8th, I would like to also spend few minutes talking about its publication and promotion plans - please consider if you or your organization would like to provide a testimonial or a quote for a press release associated with the publication of WOFF 1.0 as a W3C Rec.

Talk to you soon,
Vlad