Re: TPAC F2F WG meeting

From: Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@MonotypeImaging.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 14:54:43 +0000
To: "public-webfonts-wg@w3.org" <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Folks,

I haven't been able to contact Raph and confirm with him whether he is available to join us this afternoon. Therefore, I suggest that we will not have any additional meetings and will take the remaining items up for discussion during our regularly scheduled telcons.

Speaking of which, Chris and Tab - could you please retrieve and sent out to the WG the IRC notes from today's morning session?

Thank you,
Vlad